- Lie in bed with your legs straight. Tighten the front thigh muscle of your operated leg while pressing the back of your knee down into the bed.
- Hold for 5 seconds, then relax the leg.
- Lie on your back and use a small paper towel roll or basketball to prop your knee
- Slowly straighten your bent kneeuntil it is all the way straight.
- Tighten your quadmuscle and hold it tight for five seconds.
- Slowly lower your leg
- Repeat for 15 repetitions.
PLACE A PILLOW UNDER YOUR KNEE BEFORE STARTING EXERCISES
LIFT HIPS UP HOLD FOR 10 SECS REPEAT X 10