Services We Offer
Acute respiratory conditions eg. asthma or pneumonia, neurological conditions such as Cerebral Palsy
Women's Health Physiotherapy:
Pre & Post-natal training, lower back pain during pregnancy, urinary incontinence
Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy:
Sprain injuries, nerve pain, headaches, pain & stiffness from arthritic conditions, neck & back pain
Neurological Rehabilitation Physiotherapy:
Multiple sclerosis, Stroke, Parkinson's disease, Motor neuron disease, Spinal cord injuries
Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation Physiotherapy:
Acute respiratory conditions eg. asthma or pneumonia, COPD, Heart surgery, Pulmonary surgery
Older Persons Physiotherapy:
Fractures, falls, Osteoporosis, Different kinds of arthritis, Acute or chronic respiratory conditions
Dry Needling Physiotherapy:
Muscle spasm, Muscle pain & dysfunction, Sinus trouble, Headaches, Certain nerve problems
Muscle sprains & strains, Ligament sprains, Fractures, Joint injuries, Dislocations of joints
Equipment We Use/Supply
- Lymphastim: A specialised piece of equipment that few practices have. Used for various conditions including lymphoedema, post-liposuction care, cellulite reduction and detoxification.
- Ice packs: For icing and relieving sore muscles and reduce swelling.
- Laser: For healing of tissue/wounds (e.g. cracked nipples), inflammation, trigger-point relief.
- Baby Vac: A safe device for use on babies for clearing secretions and blocked airways.
- K-tape: Strapping used to support joints and muscles.
- Tens Machine: For pain relief and to stimulate strained/weak muscles.
- Ultrasound: For healing of tissue (eg. engorged breasts), reduction of swelling and inflammation, pain relief.
- Breathing Apparatus: Various devices designed to improve breathing by clearing secretions and increasing the volume and capacity of the lungs.
- Bean bags: For warming, relaxing and soothing painful areas.